[bookport] Re: Book Port Beta History?

  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:39:22 -0500

Aren't these questions, in part, exactly what this list is for?  I understand
being a veteran BP user and getting tired of hearing the same questions over
and over, but there are more new BP users all the time, and they either have no
way of knowing the answers, or haven't found them in the manual, for whatever
reason.
Just my two cents, for what they're worth.