[bookport] Re: BP error with Daisy book

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:12:03 -0400

We're going to have to take a look at that book, Scott.  Where did you =
obtain it?

>>> n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:45:30 PM >>>
Folks,

I was trying to send a Daisy book to my BP. I am using the latest=20
transfer software and firmware. I also did try with the previous beta=20
before the update.
I believe this is a Daisy 3 format it uses teh ncc.hmtl file, I hope I=20
got that file name correct. In any event I sent that file first and got=20
the dialog asking me how much wanted to send. I tried selecting only a=20
few chapters and then the entire book, but each time the process begins,=20=

it reaches a point where it says FFMP3: bad format parameter.
I did have the option set to remove pauses and I made no changes in the=20
default settings there, but when I turned this option off, it=20
transferred the few chapters fine. Any thoughts? Thsi was a book called=20
"Around the World in 80 Days."

tia
Scott