[bookport] Re: BP

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:55:34 -0700

Stan,
I think it would be worth your while to find someone who knows Windows to help you out and perhaps give you a basic rundown of the Windows system.

Sometimes when uninstalling then installing programs, Windows does not clean up completely and leaves bits and pieces of the program behind. Windows uses the registry to keep track of everything and its a dangerous place to go messing in. So over time, it gets full of a lot of junk and while its for the most part working, it can burp now and then.

So if you can find someone who can sit in front of your computer and help solve the issues, you will have a happy computer. Just make sure the person keeps you informed of what he does.

Hellooo....Hellloooo, well if you won't talk to me maybe you'll talk to this machine, it's at home and I'm not, leave a message and it'll give it to me when I return.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx