[bookport] Authorizing RFBD key

  • From: Amy Ruell <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:38:16 -0400

Hello all,
Sorry to ask on the list, but tried RFBD, left a messsage, and got no
response. I have obtained the cd to register my bp to work with RFBD titles
but don't have the "hardware fingerprint" that is used as part of the
registration process. Is this on something in print, or were they supposed
to have supplied this to me when I requested the key?
Thanks.