[bookport] Re: Audible and bookport

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:39:05 -0500

Hello:

I don't think your problems are related to Aubible, but something else.
 As far as the Preview is concerned, it is a toggle, so if you're not
hearing them, then you need to do alt p to turn it on again.  Hit it
again to turn it off.  To change the speed, remember that you have to
uncheck the "Send Audio files as music," in order to bring up the next
Audio Options tab.  If the box is checked, then you do not have that
feature.

If that doesn't work, please let us know exactly what is happening, so
we can better assist you.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> biho@xxxxxxx 01/29/07 10:27AM >>>
I recently had to update my audible software, and ever since I have not
been
able to change the speed on the books before I load them onto the
player.
They will not preview, either.  They will load fine, however.  Has
anyone
else experienced this?