[bookport] Re: Anything New

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:08:13 -0400

Thank you Pamela,
Does anyone on this list remember the time before the current Book Port was
released? About a year before the release, Springer Design set up a site
where you could follow the progress of the unit. Every month or so they
would post a notice for a new release date. This went on for over a year.
The name was even changed two or three times before they settled on the Book
Courier. I bought the book port because it came out first. My point is that
guessing at release dates won't benefit anyone. I followed that site for
over a year and got my  hopes up everytime they guessed at a new date.
Another thing that Larry said was that the Book Port 2 wouldn't be much
different from the current model in the beginning. In the mean time, we have
one of the best book readers around. Not to mention all of the other things
that it will do.
There's my two cents worth.

Make it a great one

Sharon