[bookport] Re: Anything New

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:10:07 -0700

Sandy,
   You covered it perfectly.  A "complaining"
bug. I like that. I think people who are so quick to complain are overlooking Pamale's updates on the progress of the BP 2.

And right, if APH pushes the BP 2 so is released "on time" there would be no end to complaints that it was released too soon. Just no pleasing people is there.

By the way, none of the Windows platforms were ever anywhere near solid. Vista wont be any different.

People who deal with bits should expect to get bitten.
-- Jon Bentley
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup