[bookport] Re: Anything New

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:37:49 -0500

Larry never gave a precise date. One thing about the Bookport. The old one has been so successful... because it works. I personally don't want APH to release the new Bookport until it's right! That's what is wrong with Vista right now!. Microsoft released it before they should have.

Perhaps I shouldn't say this... There seems to be a "complaining" bug on this list. Somebody is always griping about something! Life is much too short! If the BP2 was released before all the problems were ironed out, wouldn't we hear the complaints then!

At 10:59 AM 9/11/2007 -0700, you wrote:
These are hardly analogous to the facts in the APH. case.  their chief
developer appeared on a program for the blind broadcast across the world and
stated we'd have the new product by mid-Summer.  This was his mistake.  If
he had reason to doubt the release date, he should have stated that.  Now
many people may purchase a different product.