[bookport] Anyone looking for a good but inexpensive set of earbuds?

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,vrstream@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:50:44 -0500

Hi folks. If anyone's looking for a great set of earbuds, consider the sony MDR-ED21LP Fontopia. I got these from Digital media Source, an aphiliate of amazon.com, for less than 20 dollars, and that's with shipping. The nice thing about these earbuds, is they have this small rubber nub off to one side of each earphone, that fits into the ear canal, and it helps to keep the buds in the ears. Also, because of the placement of this little nub, it's easy to tell left from right earbud. And of course, these little earbuds really pack a good punch where sound is concerned. They're sure to sound great on whatever device you plug them into. They also come with a nice little draw-string pouch for carrying. This is perhaps the best set of earbuds i've ever owned. I don't think anyone will be disappointed in these. happy listening/reading.

Shane