[bookport] Another oddity

  • From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:49:41 -0400

I have also noticed that when html files with italic text are sent to the unit,
the italic text is duplicated. This has been
somewhat confusing for me when pages contain paragraphs with several italic
words. What I have seen is that, at the
end of each paragraph, the italic words are repeated. So it is as if a few
random words are repeated out of context at the
end of the paragraph.

I have posted about this before, but I think maybe the message got lost in
general list traffic.

Has anyone else ever seen this? Can anyone duplicate it? It has happened ever
since I got my unit.

Angie