[bookport] Re: An Audible book problem

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:12:52 -0400

Dave:

Could you ever get passed that point after replacing the batteries?

>>> dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/14/04 09:07AM >>>
Hi Rob,
If you refer to it happening to the same book, then yes but if your
referring to it happening to other books then no.  It only happened one
other time.  No matter what I did I couldn't get it to work.  I had to =3D
pull
it into Gold wave to convert the file then send it to the BP.  At that =3D
point
I was able to listen to the book. =3D20

It really has me confused.  It was the proper format and I sent it the =3D
same
way as all the other Audible books I have but still that book and one =3D
other
which I don't remember what it was just wouldn't work.  The BP just =3D
dies.
Not one button would work until I took the batteries out and replaced =3D
them
back in.  They were new batteries. =3D20

Any thoughts? =3D20

Dave

=3D20
Dave Cunningham
(412) 215-4597 Cell
Email address used for MSN.
=3D20
All incoming and outgoing email scanned by Norton Anti-virus 2003=3D20