From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Walt Smith
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 5:02 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Active Noise Reduction Headphones

Pete -

Others have said that they like the noise reduction headphones from
Bose, but I would never spend that kind of money (something like $300)
on _any_ headphone without an overriding business necessity. I can't
believe that Bose makes the only noise reduction headphones that people
have used on the BP, so if there are experiences to be reported using
others, I'd also like to see them here.