[bookport] Re: APH Selling Current BP

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:40:45 -0500

Hi Pam,

Has there been any indication as to how long after current supply runs out APH will continue to suppport the current Book Port. Spacifically, for how long does APH think they will be able to repair current units that might need repairs?

I realize that that depends on availability of parts, but I wonder if the manufacturer has given any estimate as to how long they will continue to supply replacement parts?

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>