[booklyn] today IRAQI VETERANS AGAINST THE WAR/PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF PAPER at Booklyn OPEN STUDIOS

OK, so, maybe the Veterans stood us up last Tuesday night BUT they are coming to BOOKLYN today at 3pm for a show & tell of BOOKLYN works . . . see you there if you are FREE. fx

Felice E. Tebbe @ BOOKLYN
917-599-7301
felix@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Feb 11, 2008, at 10:00 AM, Felice E. Tebbe wrote:

Hey all--Here's a reminder @ tomorrow night w/ the IVAW folks from Burlington will be at BOOKLYN. I met them last week up in VT & all I can say is BE THERE OR BE SQUARE, eh? Catch it. fx ps I added some good links below! xxoo

<wcuwork.jpg>
Hey all--
The IRAQI VETERANS AGAINST THE WAR are coming to BOOKLYN for a visit. It's an un-official busting into Cat's OPEN STUDIO this Tuesday, February 12th at 6:30pm at 37 Greenpoint Ave, 4th floor. Check them out--they are beyond all concepts of great. fx

Felice E. Tebbe @ BOOKLYN
917-599-7301
felix@xxxxxxxxxxx

Here's Cameron discussing the COMBATG PAPERS project:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrQAyOoeHgY

Here's he talking about IVAW, etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDQwiCm-T80

http://www.greendoorstudio.net/paperstudio.html