[bookcourier] Re: problem with BC

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:32:47 -0000

HI Sharon

I think I can solve point three of your problems, the one re the card
reader.  you need to transfer to bc using the transfer tool, as the software
creates the navigation tree for the bc.  a card reader won't do this.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related,
please visit my group at:

please visit my website: