[bookcourier] Re: bc not working

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:44:42 -0600

Here is what the user guide says...
Troubleshooting

If BookCourier stops functioning for any reason, try the following:
List of 3 items
. Reset the unit by simultaneously pressing the 2 key and the diamond
key (first key in the bottom row). The Reset feature returns the system
settings to
their default values and it will function even when BookCourier is
locked.
. If reset doesn't work, remove the batteries, wait a few minutes, and
then reinsert them. If BookCourier is dead when you remove the
batteries, you won't
be able to use the Change Batteries function. Consequently, BookCourier
will reset all the system settings to their default values when it
powers up again.
. If you're still having problems, replace the batteries with new ones.
list end

If you can recreate the situation that caused BookCourier to fail
initially, please alert us by sending an email to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Make sure to include your BookCourier serial number, version number, and
a detailed description of the steps that led to the "crash" so we can
recreate
the failure. Also, please use the support email to report only
 "crashes." For all other problems, contact the dealer who sold you
BookCourier.