[bookcourier] Re: Transfer Problems

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 00:55:07 -0000

Hi folks, got the latest transfer tool and BC software but getting a wierd
thing...

After downloading a .txt file I find that, for a short while, I can move
back and forwards by word, sentence, paragraph and page.  After a shortish
period of listening only the sentence and word move jumps seem to work.
Paragraph and page jumps seem to move to the next or previous word or two.
Is anyone else having this phenomena?

Barry G