[bookcourier] Re: Response to BC information

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:43:55 +0100

Hi Graham.

For what its worth, the book port used to be sold in the UK by Hagger
Electronics.  Whether they still have it I don't know but it is worth
asking them.  They have a phone number which is 01462677331 and their
website at www.hagger.co.uk which should list all their products.  Let
me warn you however that the Book Port is a much more suffisticated
product and thus the learning curve is going to be quite steep in order
to make the most of its many advanced features.  Also, you will need to
remember that TNA UK files are not supported as far as I know and that
the software you will use is very different to the basic software as
provided by Springer for the BC.

All the best and good luck.
--
  Ibrahim Gucukoglu