[bookcourier] Re: Problems with cf card

  • From: "Don Bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:38:52 -0800

Hi Kevin,

YOu might try rebooting your pc if you haven't already.  Sometimes the usb
connection seems to get confused and one can get the "not connected"
message.

If you put the card into the bc can you get the card size and free space info
from the bc?  If so, sounds like the card is fine.

Don

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:31:10 -0000, kevin cussick wrote:

Hi all,

I got my bc back a week ago last night I reformatted the 2 gig card and
started again now the 2 gig card is not been seen by the transfer tool when
the card is in the bc and I connect it up the tt thinks the bc is not
connected I had a full set of batteries in the bc when I reformatted it I am
a bit peed off to say the least the dam card was working before I put it
into the bc and reformatted it any help would be grate I will get the make
of card stand by.

Kingston technology
compact flash
elite pro
2gb 50x

So if any light can be shed on this I would be most grateful all the best.