[bookcourier] Re: Message from Springer Design

  • From: Bruce Toews <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:40:21 -0500 (CDT)

I suggest that any trouble you are having with Audible and the Stream is user- rather than machine-specific. The Stream handles Audible books beautifully, and, unlike the Courier, the files don't have to be converted beforehand.

Bruce

--
An accessible captcha solution that does not take into account the needs
of the deaf-blind is no acceptable solution at all.

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://masterofmusings.livejournal.com

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008, Richard Hutcheson wrote:

Also, I wouldn't want to do without my BC. It does great with Audible dot com books, whereas I have never been able to get these to work on the Victor Stream.

rhutche1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Richard Hutcheson
403 Savage Farm Drive
Ithaca, NY 14850