[bookcourier] Re: HowMuchCanTheBcHold?

  • From: "Bruce Lamden" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:24:09 +0100

Afraid I can't really advise there. I bought mine on eBay but I'd be tempted
to look a little harder for a real supplier next time.

The large capacity cards are expensive. I got my 2GB card for about £90 and
I think they normally cost about £130 - £160 in the UK.

I wonder if Springer, or the BC suppliers, could stary offering them as a
optional extra to the BC?

By the way make sure you get Compact Flash Type 1 cards. Compact Flash Type
2 (sometimes called Microdrive) are fatter and don't fit.

Bruce.