[bookcourier] Re: Hi

  • From: "Leonin" <prisca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:31:23 -0000

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James O'Dell
  To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:28 PM
  Subject: [bookcourier] Hi

  Hi

  I just thought I'd introduce myself, although I've seen a couple of familiar
names from other lists on here already.  I'm James O'Dell, from Swansea in the
UK and I'm looking forward to receiving my Book Courier in the next few days
and getting help from all of you on here.

  Best wishes

  James

  Hi James

  This will be the best purchase you make! My VI husband also has mobility
problems with his hands, and this is a fantastic piece of kit for him and he
was able to use it right out of the box. I was so impressed with it, that I
bought one for myself, even though I am fully sighted. For audio books, there
is nothing else out there that comes close, except perhaps the Bookport, but
that has other features not necessarily needed for just reading.

  If you have any problems, just ask on the list. I'm sure someone will be able
to help you.

  Regards
  Prisca in the UK