[bookcourier] Re: Fast forward and reverse not working

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:32:20 -0400

Maggie,

Have you tried sending the unit directly to springer? I would think they would be far better equipped to handle your problem.

You're right! The Book Courier is a really cool piece of gear, and even if it doesn't get any more updates or whatever, that won't deminish it's value.

As I said, though, try Springer.  Let us know the results.

Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "MaggieMoore" <maggie_moore@xxxxxxxxxx>