[bookcourier] Re: BC and TNAUK

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:26:55 -0000

Seems a bit of a strange idea to design a Daisy CD that is "intended" for one particular player, given the wide range of players available now and the fact that a lot of new RNIB Talking Book members are getting the PTN1. Still I think as far as TNAUK is concerned I'll be mainly using my BC for etexts and won't be subscribing to the TNAUK daisy service so should avoid the problems.

James

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McLachlan" <neilhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>