[bookcourier] Re: BATTERY QUERIES

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:34:12 -0000

Yes I have the same charger and batteries, although haven't tested them yet as I wanted to make sure it worked with their recommended batteries first :), but as these ones start running down I'll see how the rechargables get on.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Lamden" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>