A Bobsy Talk Email: Re: At Last - A Bobsy Reunion

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:04:04 -0500, Tom Miller wrote:
 Thanks for the great work. I think I?ll use the enclosed trailer for the trip from NJ?

Tom,
Fantastic. Look forward to it.  Thanks for the quick RSVP.
=========Thanks for being a subscriber to Bobsy Talk email. Be sure to also check the regular Bobsy website from time-to-time at www.BobsyRegistry.com. >>To see an archive of past Bobsy Talk emails at www.freelists.org/archive/bobsy_talk/. >>To unsubscribe to Bobsy Talk go to www.freelists.org/list/bobsy_talk and change box to "unsubscribe." =======