From: "R. Harrington" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bobsy at the Glen

That is an old photo from 2005  http://www.svra.com/SVRA/SVRAHome.nsf/attachmentweb/EJEN-6GAF8N/$file/Alfa+Race.pdf?OpenElement.    It is/was Jim Ziegler's car.  I have no idea if he still owns it.  The last address I have is : RD 1, Box 69A,  Tidioute, PA  16351.  No phone #
Bob

Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 3:42 PM
Subject: Bobsy at the Glen

Bob & Ray (Hey, any chance you guys used to have a comedy team???.  Didn't think so),

Anyway, as you may, or may not, know I'm the keeper of the Bobsy Registry, www.bobsyregistry.com.  As noted in the email exchange below, we're trying to identify an Alfa powered Bobsy which was at your Watkins Glen event this past summer.

Can you be of any help?  If it is Jim Ziegler's car (just my guess) I'd really like to get in contact with him.  The registry lists him as a Bobsy owner, but we have no contact info to reach him.

Thanks,
Bob Alder - Denver

[Recent Email Exchange]