[blugs] Sending commands to cells

I am trying to implement Cut/Copy/Paste commands in the edit string and
other content handlers and am trying to devise a way to do this. Blugs
receives Command-key events but filters them out before passing them to
the content handlers. Would it be possible to have a function like
BLSendCommandToCell so I could forward cut/copy/paste commands to the
selected cell? Basically, I envision it simply sending a message like
blCommand with an OSType holding the command. If content handlers
didn't implement it, this would result in it simply being ignored.

Jeffrey