[bloomingtonjug] Re: Upcoming Meeting Discussion

  • From: Dave Bell <dtbell99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bloomingtonjug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:19:39 -0400

Its not looking good for tomorrow (Wed: 8-26-09), no RSVP's to the list yet.
Maybe we should shoot for next Wednesday
David.

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:47:36 -0500
Subject: [bloomingtonjug] Re: Upcoming Meeting Discussion
From: hardymf@xxxxxxxxx
To: bloomingtonjug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

RSVP by MFH.

I plan to forward this to possibly interested members to get in on the ground
floor.

THX

-Mike

On 8/20/09, David Bell <dtbell99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Its time to start up a conversion on when we are going to meet and what our
meeting destination will be. I’ll start out with a suggestion and we can start
this ball rolling.

I suggest : Wednesday at 7:00pm at Coaches (Hilton Hotel) in one of the back
rooms.

Topics should include setting up normal meeting times, setting up our purpose,
and deciding what we want our jug to be about. Ideas in the past have been
becoming part of an open source project, or starting our own. So bring your
ideas!

Thanks,
David Bell : 812.320.7658