[bloomingtonjug] Upcoming Meeting Discussion

  • From: David Bell <dtbell99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bloomingtonjug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:23:06 -0400

Its time to start up a conversion on when we are going to meet and what our
meeting destination will be. I¹ll start out with a suggestion and we can
start this ball rolling.

I suggest : Wednesday at 7:00pm at Coaches (Hilton Hotel) in one of the back
rooms.

Topics should include setting up normal meeting times, setting up our
purpose, and deciding what we want our jug to be about. Ideas in the past
have been becoming part of an open source project, or starting our own. So
bring your ideas!

Thanks,
David Bell : 812.320.7658