[blindza] Re: windows 10 email program

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 12:23:04 +0200

I have done pretty much nothing with windows own mail program - think there are meant to be upcoming updates meant to make it more accessible, but, at moment, primary mail client is thunderbird, but, do also have a sort of version of outlook express - not actually, but, it's meant to look/feel exactly like old outlook express running here, but, the only issue with that one is that I don't rely on it staying perfect, in case some or other windows update maybe stops it working at some stage - won't necessarily happen, but, will keep thunderbird as my primary mail software for now, what with it's own updates, etc. etc., but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, but, acceptance is versatile..."

On 2017-01-16 11:52, Daleen wrote:

Hi all

I remember hearing about this email program working well for us? Do I download it from the apps store?

And what is the name please?

Thanks

Daleen