[blindza] Something childish - sort of anyway

Something I took to a girl I wanted to get started trying to use a computer
a little while ago was the iced zoo kiddies biscuits since on them, you can
sort of try feel the animal shapes - or sort of play a type of guessing game
since the animal shapes stand out/up a bit on the smooth surface, and I was
also told about some other biscuits that are actually different animal
shapes, but haven't found those yet, but I did now also get hold of some
called something like jolly jammers, which are similar to the old round
biscuits with a bit of jelly/jammy type stuff inbetween 2 halves and with a
hole in the one side, but these have apparently got different facial
expressions on them done by making holes/shapes on the one side, so you
could also use them as a form of game activity by feeling different
expressions while eating them or something - LOL!

Like the subject says this is just a bit of playing around with daily items,
but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker