[blindza] Silly OT question - techniques relating to eating spaghetti...<smile>

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 17:38:49 +0200

While I generally stick to shorter pasta/noodles when making my own food, or
ordering it in restaurants - primarily since I prefer noodles/pasta where the
relevant shape will help transfer/contain/transport flavours, etc. etc., and
thus prefer to stick to things like penne, fusilli, shell noodles, etc., was
just wondering how other guys would specifically handle eating something like
full length spaghetti, with sauce of some sort on it?

Primary issue is don't particularly want to just try find the end of the noodle
and then suck it all in, losing sauce/flavour along the way, etc., and I
suppose off-hand, you'd prefer to try something like twisting the
strands/threads around something like a fork, or alternatively, just first
cut/chop all of it up into shorter/smaller pieces?

Anyway, know this is a bit silly/dilly, but was just wondering..<smile>