[blindza] Reminder about coffee mugs with braille on them

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NAPSA Blind <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, BlindZA <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 09:26:29 +0200

Firstly, some people asked me if these mugs had the braille stuck on to them after having being fired in the kiln, but, the braille is implemented as part of the process, so, yes, the braille is permanent, and is not attached to the mugs afterwards, so, yes, it should be durable, and, last/stay in place.

Secondly, if you are interested, please let me know since will be finalising orders, etc. for this today.

Like said before, will probably be best to send me an e-mail to the following e-mail address:

jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, but, acceptance is versatile..."

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za