[blindza] Reading of file extensions

  • From: "Carel Ewald" <cewald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'NAPSA Blind'" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 11:05:20 +0200

Hi,

I have XP pro running and Office 2007. When on the file explorer (my Docs/
My computer) with the settings under view to show details by default, Jaws
fail to read the details but only reads the file name, no file extension,
date etc. Once I shift+tab and do the same to go back to the explorer
window, it reads the full details of the file.

Any trick I am not aware of to enable reading of the details when going
through the files by using up/down arrows?

Regards,

Carel Ewald

Redfoot cc

Cell: +27 (0) 83 463 4023