[blindza] Re: Polishing shoes etc.

  • From: Dewald van Deventer <dewaldvandeventer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 14:06:00 +0200

Yes, you just cut off slices off the cucumber, and clean your shoes
with the slices "inside part", and then you can make a nice cucumber
sandwitch at high tea. Ha ha.

Dewald Louwrens van Deventer (Piano teacher, Independant GNLD
Distributer, Social Media Manager

Cell: +2782-461-4865

Fax: +2786-517-8331

E-mail: <dewaldvandeventer@xxxxxxxxx>

Skypename: <dewie007>

Facebook: <Dewald Louwrens van Deventer>

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/dewaldvd/

Blog:
http://blog.dewaldvd.com/

Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from
the eyes of woman.
Ludwig Van Beethoven

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is
impossible to be silent.
Victor Hugo