[blindza] Re: Polishing shoes etc.

Hi Jacob. Think a while ago, someone posted some ideas of how to use cucumber.
I remember reading that cucumber can quite effectively clean one's shoes.
Think cucumber is a bit cheaper than buying shoe polish, or driving
all the way to an airport. Ha ha.

Dewald

Dewald Louwrens van Deventer (Piano teacher, GNLD Product Distributer
Social Media Manager)
Cell: +2782-461-4865
Fax: +2786-517-8331
E-mail: <dewaldvandeventer@xxxxxxxxx>
Skypename: <dewie007>
Facebook:
<Dewald Louwrens van Deventer>
Twitter:
http://twitter.com/dewaldvd/

Blog:
http://blog.dewaldvd.com/

Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from
the eyes of woman.
Ludwig Van Beethoven

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is
impossible to be silent.
Victor Hugo

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za