[blindza] Polishing shoes etc.

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:26:58 +0200

Not relevant to much, and not really an issue, but when I was polishing some
shoes/doc marten boots this morning, was just wondering if there are any
specific tricks etc. that anyone else makes use of?

I used that pseudo instant/easy polish, which is just a container with liquid
in it, and a bit of sponge on the front, so I just basically visualise what I'm
doing, and would most likely do parts of the shoe/boot twice instead of missing
a spot as such, and then I let it dry off, and then just buff it up a bit with
either some soft cloth, or a paper towel as such.

database 5335 (20100802) __________

http://www.eset.com