[blindza] Re: Ocr

  • From: Magda <magdafelgate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:21:24 +0200

Mister jacob kruger,  may I please have a word with you in your ear.  Sssh
ssshssssht  a little birdy whispered that you are a married man lately. So
why DIDN'T you, tell, your guide dog buddies,hey we went through SOME hard
and wonderful times TOGETHER and we should never forget one another. Jacob,
who is this lucky lady and when did it happen?  Agge nee man, my heart Is
sommer sor now AND YET, VERY HAPPY FOR YOU IF THE RUMER IS TRUE. I AM STILL
TELLING ALL THE NICE AVAILIBLE LADIES ABOUT ALL YOU ABILITIES AND KIND HEART
AN LITTLE SOFT LAUGHS. HAHAHA.I tell them that if I was not married or if I
was a bit younger, I could have gone for you. Then of couse it also works
thee other way around. If I was not married and younger you might have gone
for me, hahaha, hows it old jacob. We've had some great times together in
our group. Does dvd know your trouble or of your joy!!! ... Most of all,
what does old Insiman say, or has he got no bark in the matter.  Well Jacob,
if it did happen I want to wish you a long and happy life together with your
choice of a partner.  Please let us know who she is and where did you meet,
ext. YES WE WANT TO KNOW IT ALL PLEASE?
MAGDA AND PRINCES LIARA FELGATE
XXXXXXXXX TO BOTH OF YOU.