  From: chetan kumar
  To: blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 2:53 PM
  Subject: [blindza] My introduction.

  Hi list.

  About me:

  I am chetan kumar, from Baroda, India.

              I was partially sighted from birth,

  Till 7th, studied in a normal school,

  Then, due to some health complications, left school,

  Later, slowly, lost vision,

     Since April 2010, was not aware of any accessibility/facility available
for visually impaired.

  After that, I came to know about andhjan mundel in Ahmadabad, and I learn
computer,

  My hobby is to play piano,

  I love music.

  Also I like to make good friends!

  I am doing my on business,

  thank you and god bless you all!

  Just one smile can change
   the world! spread more smile & see yourself the happiest person in the
world! god bless ( please don't forget to smile )

  With best regard's
  Chetan Kumar.
  My Skype ID:
  chetansagar7