[blindza] Re: My introduction.

  • From: "chetan kumar" <chetanjmakvana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:38:10 +0530

hi friend.

thanks for invite.

I am doing business of Qwantum pendent, which is good for health.

it will take lot of time to explain about my business,
for that, I am sending the file.

link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18347527/Qwantum%20pendent..doc

thank you and may god bless the universe!

Just one smile can change
 the world! spread more smile & see yourself the happiest person in the world!
god bless ( please don't forget to smile )

With best regard's
Chetan Kumar.
My Skype ID:
chetansagar7