[blindza] Re: Movie night for blindies/VI people this side

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:53:36 +0200

Inzi is alright.

Drifting somewhat into the road when doing country walks, which is why Joel came round today, and we'll also be doing the other home route tomorrow morning, but he reckons I'm doing alright and just need to keep on correcting him/double checking his route etc. to make sure he's not heading into the road too much, so let's see.

Apart from that, he loves to play around when off the leash/harness, but apart from this bit of drifting, he's pretty good out in the real world with either the harness or just the leash on, so reckon we just need to keep on getting used to each other.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dewald van Deventer" <dewaldvandeventer@xxxxxxxxx>