[blindza] Re: Minor food preparation/serving issues/irritations

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:38:49 +0200

Something still want to test is that have really thin tracing paper here that want to try putting on something like a TV or LCD display and then try taking a photo of it to carry out OCR on it using either my KNFB reader, beyo CBS reader or software on my actual computer, but could also try something relatively simple like using the vOICe to try recognise some shapes, like an 8 and a 0 if they were displayed large enough, and there would do something like block out surrounding shapes/forms using a piece of paper with the right shape cut out of it, but would still need to make a plan for the LCD type display.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl de Campos" <carldc@xxxxxxxxxx>