[blindza] Re: Minor food preparation/serving issues/irritations

  • From: "Andre Neethling" <ANeethling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:11:24 +0200

Morning
With all this talk of food, I  had to run out to WIMPY to just get a something
to eat.  I looked worce than my dog the way I was druling at my computer.
LOL
But I must also say, thanks, a lot of helpful hints that I have heard today.

Andre Neethling
Tel:  0102080710
Cell. 084 4321116
Life is there to enjoy.