[blindza] Re: Law could force cars to be louder

  • From: "Carl de Campos" <carldc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:24:00 +0200

Maybe the guy is tuning it, and ongoingly tuning it (If it's a Ford) I better run.

Thanks / Regards
Carl de Campos
SQL DBA
BCX for Edcon

Cell:  079 884 3662
E-mail:  carldc@xxxxxxxxxx
Corporate web site:  http://www.bcx.co.za

"Blindness is not a disability, but simply a challenge"
Personal web site:  http://www.carldc.za.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <blindza@xxxxxxxxx>
  From: "Dewald van Deventer" <dewaldvandeventer@xxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:48:07 +0200
    To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I could just imagine a few thousand or so cars speeding past, all playing
that irritating song of the icecream truck.

Dewald Louwrens van Deventer

Cell: +2782-461-4865

Fax: +2786-612-5921

E-mail: <dewaldvandeventer@xxxxxxxxx>

Skypename: <dewie007>

Facebook: <Dewald Louwrens van Deventer>
---
Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the
eyes of woman.
Ludwig Van Beethoven

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to
be silent.
Victor Hugo
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <blindza@xxxxxxxxx>