[blindza] Re: Introducing myself

Glad to see Deon's got these emails being accepted now.

Dunno if I already said it, but depending on what type of
programming/development any of you is interested in getting into, I have a hell
of a lot of reference/tutorial material here for various platforms, as well as
various development environment software/platforms I use for different things.

For example, I do my windows development using MS visual studio.net 2008
express (free) version, and that can also include straight HTML coding etc.,
and for website development, I use a complete hosting package called WAMP
(windows apache mySql PHP) to test/try out code on my machine here before
uploading it to the actual servers, and, to be honest, for that type of
scripting I primarily just use a text editor with a bit of extra functionality
which makes it better for coding, among other things.

Anyway, like said, have a whole bunch of resource material, and have spent my
whole life training myself/others on computer use, so if you let me know what
you're more interested in, maybe I can help you get started.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA