[blindza] Independent versions of 'larney' scansoft voices on/within my windows7 64 bit machine

Ok, something had been meaning to get around to trying out for a bit, and just
got around to it, and worked fine is that the realSpeak scansoft CD got with my
original jaws8 install package refused to let me install the independent
scansoft voices on my windows7 64 bit machine - these are specifically the sapi
5.0 voices that are independent/stand-alone/usable by all software, and not
just limited to use by freedom scientific products, like the currently
available realSpeak voices you can find on the FS site are.

Anyway, just installed them into the virtual version of windows XP 32bit that
am running inside the VMWare player software on this widnows7 64 bit machine,
partly for what you call backward compatibility etc., and they work fine
therein, which means that now won't have to do something like boot up my spare
laptop, which still runs windows XP itself, if I want to do something like use
DSpeech to render text content into the MP3/audio output versions etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA