[blindza] Re: I Want to Know how To fill In Reach Edit:

HELLO, I HAVE THE NUMBERS OF LIBRARIES WHERE YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE TO GET SOME
BOOKS FROM TO READ, WHY DO YOU WANT TO BUY IT?.  YOU CAN ALSO APPLY TO READ
BOOKS ON TAPE OR CD.
  GRAHAMS TOWN LIB. MAY SUPPLY YOU WITH A VICTOR READER, FOR READING BOOKS ON
CD..  TRY IT!.  YOU MUST APPLY AT;

Blind Lib. Helen, books TEL. NO.  046 6227 226. admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I THINK THAT, WORCESTER, ALSO MAY SUPPLY TAPE RECORDERS TO READ THERE BOOKS ON.

Pioneer Lib. 023 3422313

BOTH THESE LIBRARIES HAVE A VERY WIDE VARIETY OF BOOKS.

GOOD LUCK.

MAGDA FELGATE.