[blindza] Fw: [nvda] jarte

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:28:37 +0200

Basically a free word-processing program that's specifically been 'tested' with screenreader software, including NVDA to make sure that it is in fact accessible, as well as free.

Have downloaded it, but haven't tested it yet.

Cheers

Jacob
----- Original Message ----- Hi, I said I would let you know when a beta of Jarte that worked with nvda comes out. It is finely here. Note that the program's main menu has been rearranged quite a bit in order to be more familiar to those people who are used to WordPad or Word. Here is the link to the program.

http://www.jarte.com/download_beta.html
I have been helping test this program for some time and it now works pretty good with nvda. The author went out of his way to make this program work with
screen readers. If you have any questions contact
support@xxxxxxxxxx
Enjoy the program, Mike.

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za