[blindza] Re: Fw: Welcome to list 'blindza'

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:24:45 +0200

I sort of wanted one, but won't pay that type of price for one.

I primarily wanted it since it might let me look at things like my computer's bios screens etc. since it wouldn't require an operating system to be running.

The alternative I haven't gotten around to testing yet is to try putting thin tracing paper over the screen and then trying to take a photo of it using either my phone, or my KNFB reader classic to try perform OCR on the picture, but the opticon might be more useful in real time, but anyway...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rinaldo" <guelpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 2009-07-02 blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
  >Hi there,
  >Horse riding?? The horse been trained like a guide dog??
  >Noticed you mentioned fitness, any idea how I can keep on my
  >treadmill when running and not fall off? The best I can do is a
  >fast walk whilst holding on to one of the handle bars. There must
  >be some gadgets out there to guide you straight on the treadmill....
  >..
  >Jacob, any way of adding everyone's introductory mails to the
  >website? I joined about three months ago, and missed all the
  >stories/interests from other mailing list subscribers. It would be
  >nice to know who is listening out there before I joined.
  >Regards,
  >Carel Ewald
  >Redfoot Enterprises
  >Cell: +27 83 4634023